Become a Member
The decision to admit new members is made by the Management Team
following a review of the application.
Who can become
an ABSL Member?
- with headquarters (global or European) in Germany, Austria or Switzerland
- who run some form of business services center (in any location)
- who would like to actively shape the future of the sector in DACH by sharing individual experience.
The membership is for a dedicated individual representing the business services organization (or one of them) in a specific company. Roles/Titles accepted include:
- GBS Leader (or similar)
- Transformation Leader (or similar, for organizations in project mode/setting up GBS)
- Finance Shared Services Lead (or similar for any support function, in case of functional business services setup)
- C-level individuals, or any direct superior to a GBS Leader type role.
(Replacements are only accepted for sub-group meetings).
Interested in being an ABSL member?
Follow these simple steps:
Download and fill in the Questionnaire.
Sign the document by a person authorized to represent company.
Attach a copy of an excerpt from your local company registrar.
Send the questionnaire and excerpt to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your company logo.
Once your application is verified, it will be presented to the Management Team of ABSL DACH
If the application is approved, you will receive a welcome email with contact details and extensive info about ABSL and membership as well as a membership fee note.